REDSUGAR POST IS ALL ABOUT THE SOCIO-CULTURAL HERITAGE OF BLACK OF AFRICA DESCEND BEFORE AND AFTER THE ABOLITION OF SLAVERY AND THE SLAVE TRADE IN AMERICA, EUROPE, ASIA AND AFRICA.
MEANING OF RED SUGAR
The former slaves saw and worshiped the sun as God Almighty and called the sun “RED”, the giver of the cane sugar and hence called the cane sugar “RED SUGAR”, meaning sugar from the sun God.
RED SUGAR IS A SECRETE MILITARY CODE WHICH MEANS
“YES OR NO, WE ARE AT THEIR MERCY”
“YES OR NO, THEY ARE AT OUR MERCY”
The sugar cane is overlooked or rejected just because it hails form the mud hence the name
“RED” but the sugar cane produces white crystals called “SUGAR”
which is sweet is sweet hence the name “RED SUGAR”.
The REDSUGAR POST is a school into RASTAFARIANISM – is mankind’s truly only racial black natural religion and a primitive Christian sect which pin points the black-man vision of the true God Almighty and the Salvation to come in His son Jesus Christ of Nazareth with Holy Bible as it’s central doctrine of belief and the advancement of the black-man know how in Information and In Technology and about the :
- the earth
- the development
- the origin
- the future
of the black race.
A Rasta man is symbolized by
- his or her dreadlocks as mark of faith.
- Reggae Music as a mark of fate.
The REDSUGAR POST constitutes:
- African Americans in the Diaspora with root links to African slave before the abolition of slavery in the USA,
- “Enemy of the State” dissidents and second -class citizens of the USA
|HISTORY : REDSUGAR POST CONSTITUTIONThe HISTORY of the REDSUGAR POST CONSTITUTION is a struggle in history with time and with space of the slavery and the enslavement of the black race.|
|6||THE AMERICAN DREAM||struggle not initiated|
|5||CONSERVATIONISM||struggle not initiated|
|4||NATURALISM||struggle in progress|
|3||RACISM||struggle won over|
|2||NATIONALISM||struggle won over|
|1||ETHNOCENTRISM||struggle won over|
- CITIZENSHIP, SLAVERY AND HUMAN RIGHTS
- AFRICAN MARKET ICONS MUSEUM
- AFRICAN MARKET ICONS RASTAFARIAN UNIVERSE
- HALLMARKS OF SLAVERY IN AFRICA
- THE ENEMY OF THE STATE
- THE WHITE RACE AND SLAVERY IN AFRICA