I must kill you:
1. You are not worthy living this life of yours.
2. It is but love that I show you, taking you away from the sorrows of this world.
3. I can’t bear the cost of loosing you in enemy hands.
4. You will rebel against me, for the light or darkness in you is against my.
5. You can never be greater than me, I can never come to worship you.
6. You are my slave on to death do us part this bondage.
7. I don’t have what it takes to afford you a future that you so deserves.
8. Death is inevitable, so take it easy.
9. You will surely die, since death is a curse since Adam and Eve.